Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oh, the joy!

Today, I have the immeasurable pleasure of sunbathing with my daughter. I have been eagerly waiting for a day lovely enough for an outdoor adventure, so when the bank teller mentioned it could be 70 degrees today, I was stoked! I only saw it hit 60, but thats good enough for March!

We walked down toward my sisters apartment first, because she has some grass and we have none. We laid out for a little while and when Anastasia got tired of that I put on my Moby wrap and we took a little walk around the neighborhood. I love taking her outside! I hope she loves the sunshine as much as I do! She's a little sick right now so I'm hoping the fresh air will help her too. We only walked half a mile today, but I'm hoping that my post partum appointment on Wednesday will release me to do some ACTUAL exercise! I'm so anxious to try out her jogging stroller :)



No comments:

Post a Comment